I love Friday nights! On Fridays, at our house, we bake homemade pizzas, and deliciously sinful desserts. Then we snuggle in for family movie night. It’s a time to unwind and let the worries of the week fade.
SweetFire Chicken Pizza is a new creation in my kitchen and it has become a crowd favorite! It is seriously the best barbecue pizza I have ever had! (Not that I’m biased or anything)
SweetFire Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Dough for one pizza
- 1/2 cup SweetFire Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced yellow pepper
Preheat oven to 450. Spread SweetFire barbecue sauce on your prepared pizza crust. Even sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top. Top with cooked chicken, onion, and peppers. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.